And here we arrive at the end of our lobster series and how fitting that the last dish be a grilled lobster tail! This is the simplest of the three preparations yet it easily stands up to the rest in flavor. We served it over a bed of enoki and oyster mushrooms.
- Clean the lobster and remove the tail portion
- Using a pair of scissors, cut along the sides of the tail. You can also cut it in half lengthwise
- Drizzle butter and some salt on the lobster
- Heat the grill on medium high heat
- Place the lobster meat side down and grill for about 5 minutes
- Turn the heat to low or remove it from direct heat and grill for another 5 minutes or until meat is firm
- Serve with lemon wedges and clarified butter
FYI after the lobster series we STILL had leftover clarified butter from the original Lobster boil. We put it to use the next day and made a truly unhealthy butter pasta with grilled chicken :) Hey, we do waste in this household! And If you haven't seen it, check out part 1 and part 2 of the lobster series.